Terms and Conditions
Last updated April 18, 2022
By using our website and buying our products, you have accepted these terms and conditions in full. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you must not use our website or buy our products. If you register with our website or buy any product or service from our website, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
Limit to liability
The information on the website and the data we sell has been compiled from sources deemed to be reliable. However, PincusCo Media makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the accuracy, veracity, or completeness of the information provided herein and PincusCo Media expressly disclaims any and all liability for representations or warranties, express or implied, contained in this Data Set.
We do not warrant, represent or guarantee:
- the accuracy of the information
- the completeness of the information
- that the information published on this website is up-to-date
- that the information on the website can be applied to achieve any particular result
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and guarantees relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Limitations and exclusions of liability
We will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature including:
- losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control
- business losses
- loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, or anticipated savings
- loss of use or production
- loss of management time or office time
- loss of business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software
- losses arising out of any acts or omissions of any hosting services provider, payment services provider or other third party services provider
- special, indirect or consequential loss or damage
Using the website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website, material on the website and the data we well. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions of use. You must not without our consent: (a) republish material from this website (including republication on another website); (b) sell, rent or sub-license material and data from the website; (c) show any proprietary data in public; (d) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose; (e) edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or (f) redistribute material from this website, except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter).
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your company.